Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) conducts admissions on the basis of the merit of Entrance Exam conducted by GGSIP University or National Test Agencies through Centralized Counselling. GGSIP University conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) and also takes into account a few other National Level Tests conducted by various authorities. Admission and eligibility criteria is different for each course and the details of eligibility as per the course is given in its admission brochure. The Candidate needs to follow the below mentioned steps to secure admission in GGSIP University:
- Read Admission Brochure carefully. Check eligibility criteria and admission criteria for the desired course
- Fill in the Application Form and pay the requisite fee for registration
- Appear for the Entrance Exam (CET)
- Register for the Counselling and Pay the Counselling Fee
- Fill choices in preferred order
- After allotment of College, pay Part Academic fee to continue in the subsequent round of counselling
- Report to the allotted college for document verification and payment of balance fee within prescribed time to retain your seat
For every round of counselling instructions and timelines regarding admission process will be notified by the University on their official website only. Adhere to the given instructions and timelines to avoid inconvenience.
It is recommended to rely on official websites of GGSIP University only. All details regarding admission process will be notified by the GGSIP University on their official website. Beware of rumors and touts.